Icy Fangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Icy Fangs

Howl

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Midnight Sky Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night
Alpha
Alpha
Night

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-10-06

The Midnight Sky Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Sky Part 1   The Midnight Sky Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 pm

This is the warrior series Im starting
~Prougle~
The warriors White Fur glistend as she stood Looking into the moonpool "Ah,Our world is dieing!" The Tabby stood up and looked at her "Three clans are not enough to fill our world." The white warrior Spun around "Yes." "We Must Tell the Other clans." "But whos going to be the fourth clan?" a Thin silvery cat spat."I do not know." the white cat noded.
~Chapter 1~
Mumblestar slept as a Silver shape dazzled and appeard "Dappledstar!" Mumblestar quickly groomed her." "Ah it is so nice to see you once more mumblestar!" Dappledstar continued "A star is born,witch will save the three clans." She then dissapered
~ Too be continued
Back to top Go down
Night
Alpha
Alpha
Night

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Sky Part 1   The Midnight Sky Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:13 pm

~quick notices~
The White cat was Blizzards mom
the Tabby Was owlstar
and The thin silvery cat was Dappledstar
Did you know dappledstar was skyclans first leader?
Back to top Go down
Night
Alpha
Alpha
Night

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Sky Part 1   The Midnight Sky Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:50 pm

~Chapter 2~
"A star is born?It will save the clans?" Mumblestar was Stumbed by the prophecy.As she walked out for the new day,her apprentice blizzardpaw met her outside,"Ready for some training?" Mumblestar smiled."Yes!" Blizzardpaw excitedly said as he spun around he saw sorrelpaws face as there noses touched,"Watch it Furball!" she spat,as she ran over to lunaleaf for training, Midnightpaw met him as she waited for Sunheart there male deputy to get ready,as he emerged Midnightpaw touched noses with him and got ready for hunting leasons,"Sunheart would you like to hunt with us in training?",Mumblestar asked him."Sure." Midnightpaw crouched down as she saw a geko,she pounced and missed as it flipped to another rock.
~Chapter 3~
As the 4 cats Finnaley reached the hills Midnightpaw saw the same geko,She stalked quietly Luckily The geko was Uphill,she Then pounced with her deathkilling bites as the geko was dead she dropped it in front of her mentor,"Nice job." He said as he stared,"Attack me." Midnightpaw stared confusently as she begun to stalk her mentor she pounced on Him and doged his kick she swiped at his face as he stopped "Nice shot." Her mentor replied.
Back to top Go down
Night
Alpha
Alpha
Night

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Sky Part 1   The Midnight Sky Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:53 pm

~Chapter 4

Zooming trough the feilds,midnightpaw stopped as she looked above her clan,mumblestar Pounced up onto the rock and yowled "All cats old enough to catch there prey!" Everyone gatherd wating and listening
I call upon 3 apprentices They have worked Hard and learned the ways of your noble code,and i commmend them to you as a warriors in there term. "Midnightpaw,Blizzardpaw,Sorrelpaw Do you promise to portect the clan even if it cost your life?" "I do." replied all of them."Then by the powers of starclan I give you your warrior names "Midnightwing,Blizzardheart,Runningbelly." Starclan honors your courage and welcome you as full warriors of Skyclan." Mumblestar Licked all 3 and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Sky Part 1   The Midnight Sky Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Sky Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icy Fangs :: Fan Works :: Fan-fiction Literature-
Jump to: